A walk in Nature

As I walk barefoot on the cold grass
I open my arms and hug the cool morning air
Listen to the calm water flowing in the river
And see the birds flying in the endless sky

As the sun smiles on me
And plays hide and seek with the clouds
I pace and see
The waterfall flowing ahead

I see the squirrel munching a nut
And monkeys playing on trees
I smell the earth and say,
“I feel so happy and gay”

I see the flowers smiling
As I say good morning
I play with the butterflies
And they sit by my side

I hear the birds sing a song
And the flowers dance in the breeze
I see the busy ants
Crawling nearby

I smell the roses
And adore their beauty
I feel the warmth
As the sun rays touch my skin

I smell the grass and hug the trees
Cause they are my siblings
And as I kiss them goodbye
They smile and say bye bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GANPATI PUJAN @ JDBIMS

Attitude is Everything

Anger Management